Make the switch to Young Living..

As moms we do whats best for our babes right? So why do we surround them with harmful chemicals each and every day? Doesn’t make sense does it? I never thought to much about it to be honest. That was until I started doing some research and discovered Young Living Essential Oils.

Lets start with WHY Young Living. Did you know that in order to buy a ‘pure’ essential oil from the store only 5% of it needs to be pure?! So basically what companies are really saying is that the 5% is the 100% pure part of the oil. SO SNEAKY! Essentially, if you were to buy a $10 bottle of essential oil from a grocery store or department store you may actually be buying only $0.50 worth of pure oil and $9.50 worth of filler and synthetic substances. How can this be allowed, crazy right?! It’s SO important to read the ingredients and fine print. Now hold up, you say they work? Well technically that could be right. 5% worth of pure oil is not going to have the same effect as 100% pure oil, however there may still be an effect. When you purchase Young Living Essential oils you are investing in authentic oils that are 100% pure. This means that the oils work faster, you save more money and you use less than the department store brands. Click here for ALL the info on Young Living’s Seed to Seal Process.
With over 20 years of experience, Young Living is the the ONLY company that owns their own farms along with more than 10,000 acres on six different continents. Young Living knows exactly when to harvest, for example some plants can only be harvested in the mornings and some in the evenings. They plant on fields that have been untouched by chemicals and follow those plants from seeds to seal! Did you know that “Organic” oils can legally come from GMO seeds? Not Young Living though! They take a step further by avoiding even those. If this isn’t enough to convince you then hows this for integrity? Young Living only bottles and sells approximately 30% of the essential oils that they distill. The remaining 70% are sold off to other essential oil and soap companies as fragrance oils because they don’t meet the high quality control that Young Living requires for their oils.

Now for the fun part! Here are a few everyday oils you can try out to make the switch from chemical to natural!

  • Insect Repellent: Purification, Peppermint, Lemon
  • Nausea: Peppermint
  • Pain: PanAway, Peppermint
  • Scars: Lavender, Frankincense, Valor
  • Sleep: Lavender, Peace & Calming, Valor
  • Cigarette Smoke: Purification
  • Cough: Lemon, Theives
  • Disinfectant: Theives, Lemon
  • Heartburn: Lemon

Those are just a few! You can find a full reference guide available for purchase here. SO WORTH IT! Have you found a great combination? Please share in the comments below or send me an email! I would love to hear from you 💕

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s